- "Oh, where to start and where to finish!
Positive and useful link-story from"English language Garden" - http://www.elgweb.net/t_links.html
2. This is Johanna Stirling's (Cambridge University Press) blog about English spelling. How it works, how to learn it, how to teach it, and how to love it! -http://thespellingblog.blogspot.com/
3. "Write or Die" Writing Lab ,
"Applications for Authors. Actual help for the floundering ones, no namby-pamby advice. Utilities that help you get writing done, and tools to help you with the deeply annoying parts of the editing process. Welcome authors one and all to the Lab. " http://lab.drwicked.com/writeordie.html - Write or Die introduces consequences if you do not write. Set goals, choose your mode, and write away, or else!
5. Vocabulary work, word clouds - quite spectacular http://www.wordle.net/
Feel free to study my word clouds at
6. For brainstorming ideas before writing - http://bubbl.us/edit.php